The merged company JSC NIAEP – JSC Atomstroyexport (ASE) was established in March 2012 by the resolution of the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom. Thus, NIAEP has become a holding company JSC ASE.
The structure of the new consolidated company represents a network of offices in charge of construction project management, including:
- a design institute in Nizhny Novgorod;
- three offices in charge of NPP construction project management (in Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow and St-Petersburg);
- representative offices in 11 countries of Europe and Asia where projects are being executed or planned ( Belorussia , Bulgaria , Hungary , Vietnam , India , Iran , China , Slovakia , Turkey , Ukraine and the Czech Republic ).
Today over 4000 people are working for our company; this figure amounts to over 7000 if the personnel of the subsidiaries is included.
Today 20 projects are either being under construction or design in Russia and abroad.
List of the power plants under construction and design carried out by the merged company:
- Rostov NPP 3&4;
- Baltic NPP 1&2;
- Kursk NPP-2;
- Nizhny Novgorod NPP 1&2;
- Yuzhnouralskaya GRES-2 Units 1&2;
- Tianwan NPP 3&4 ( China );
- Bushehr NPP -1 ( Iran );
- Akkuyu NPP 1,2,3,4 ( Turkey );
- Belarus NPP 1&2;
- Kudankulam NPP 1&2 ( India );
- Ninh Thuan 1&2 ( Vietnam ).
JSC NIAEP and JSC ASE signed a technical design development contract with Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission
of the year