NIAEP – ASE (Atomstroyexport) united company was established in March 2012 by the resolution of the Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation. Therefore, NIAEP has become the managing company of ASE.
The structure of the new consolidated company consists of a network of offices in charge of construction project management, including:
- Nizhny Novgorod design institute;
- three offices for NPP construction project management (Nizhny Novgorod, Moscow and St. Petersburg);
- representation offices in 11 countries of Europe and Asia where projects are in progress or planned (Belarus, Bulgaria, Hungary , Vietnam, India, Iran, China , Slovakia, Turkey, Ukraine and Czech Republic).
The united company employs over 4000 people amounting to over 7000 with the personnel of the subsidiaries.
Today 20 projects are under construction and design in Russia and worldwide.
List of the power plants under construction and design by the united company:
- Rostov NPP 3&4;
- Baltic NPP 1&2;
- Kursk NPP-2;
- Nizhny Novgorod NPP 1&2;
- Yuzhnouralsk SDPP 1&2;
- Tianwan NPP 3&4 (China);
- Bushehr NPP-1 (Iran);
- Akkuyu NPP 1-4 (Turkey);
- Belarus NPP 1&2 (Belarus);
- Kudankulam NPP 1&2 (India);
- Ninh Thuan 1&2 (Vietnam).
Power unit 2 of Yuzhnouralsk GRES-2 is now in commercial operation!
of the year